Because both of the Dealers cards are delt face up Double Exposure
Blackjack, gives you that extra edge when deciding what action you are
going to take.
Double Exposure Blackjack Key Features list
1. Standard Blackjack Game (Not a Progressive game)
2. You can Spilt and resplit 2 times and you can still double after
you split and you can double only pairs of 9's, 10's, Jacks, Queens,
Kings or Aces.
3. Double Exposure Blackjack uses 8 standard Decks of cards.
4. Dealer hits on Soft 17
5. You can not Surrender.
6. Insurance Bet is offered.
7. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet 10 credits and get blackjack
you would get 25 credits back)