Multi-Hand Blackjack is identical to Single-Player Blackjack, except
that players can bet on up-to five hands and play them all independently,
one after another. It plays by Atlantic City Blackjack rules but with
the following exceptions. The cards are shuffled after each hand, pairs
may not be re-split, and players may not draw additional cards on split
Aces.If you have read my other Multi Hand Blackjack review where I reviewed
the microgaming version offered at 7 Sultans Casino you will know this
is my favourite Blackjack Game. I really do think its great fun to play
and you can hedge your bets so to speak by adopting slightly different
stratagies depending on if you have already made some good hands or
have already gone bust. It is true that is is alot easier to beat single
hand blackjack with a sound strategy and although Multi Hand is great
fun a beginner should not expect to be making money playing this game
as the strategy is that little bit different.
Multi Hand Blackjack Key Features list
1. Standard Blackjack Game (Not a Progressive game)
2. Re-splitting of cards allowed up to three times.
3. You can still double after you split and you can double any two
4. Multi Hand Blackjack uses 8 standard 52 Card Decks of cards.
5. Dealer Stands on all 17
6. You can not Surrender.
7. Insurance Bet is offered.
8. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet $10 and get blackjack you would
get $25 back)
To visit VIP Online Casino and play for FREE or Real Money
now click on the banner below.