This is the latest online blackjack game to be added to microgamings
ever growing list of games. It is quite simply their Vegas Strip Blackjack
turned into a multi hand version, other than that everything else has
remained the same. If you have read my other blackjack reviews you will
know I personally like multi hand blackjack games so for me this is
a welcome addition, but in all fairness it isnt actuall much different
to any of the other multi hand blackjack games. For example the only
difference between this game and Multi Hand Atlantic City Blackjack
is that this version uses 4 Decks whilst the Atlantic City version uses
8 Decks. That does of course mean you have to adjust your strategy slightly
but it is only slightly.
Multi Hand Vegas Strip Blackjack Key Features list
1. You can play up to 5 hands at once.
2. Multi Hand Vegas Strip Blackjack is a standard blackjack Game (Not
a Progressive or Multi Hand Game).
3. You can Spilt and can resplit 2 times and you can double after you
splits. You can double any 2 cards.
4. Multi Hand Vegas Strip Blackjack uses 4 standard Decks of cards.
5. Dealer stands on all 17.
6. You can not Surrender.
7. Insurance Bet is offered.
8. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet 10 credits and get blackjack
you would get 25 credits back)