Multi Split Blackjack is identical to Single-Player Blackjack, except
that players can resplit upt 3 times. It plays by Atlantic City Blackjack
rules but with the following exceptions. The cards are shuffled after
each hand, pairs may not be re-split, and players may not draw additional
cards on split Aces. If you play correctly this offers you great odds
Multi Split Blackjack Key Features list
1. Standard Blackjack Game (Not a Progressive game)
2. Re-splitting of cards allowed up to three times.
3. You can still double after you split and you can double any two
4. Multi Split Blackjack uses 8 standard 52 Card Decks of cards.
5. Dealer Stands on all 17
6. You can not Surrender.
7. Insurance Bet is offered.
8. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet $10 and get blackjack you would
get $25 back)
To visit VIP Online Casino and play for FREE or Real Money
now click on the banner below.