Single Deck Blackjack is identical to Single-Player Blackjack, except
that it uses only one deck of cards instead of 8. It plays by Atlantic
City Blackjack rules but with the following exceptions. The cards are
shuffled after each hand, pairs may not be re-split, and players may
not draw additional cards on split Aces. If you play correctly this
offers you great odds of winning.
Single Deck Blackjack Key Features list
1. Standard Blackjack Game (Not a Progressive game)
2. No re-splitting of cards allowed.
3. You can still double after you split and you can double any two
4. Single Deck Blackjack a standard 52 Card Deck of cards.
5. Dealer draws to soft 17's and stands on hard 17's
6. You can not Surrender.
7. Insurance Bet is offered.
8. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet $10 and get blackjack you would
get $25 back)
To visit VIP Online Casino and play for FREE or Real Money
now click on the banner below.