Our sources tell us this is the 4th most popular version of Blackjack.
Spanish Blackjack is played with eight unique decks. Each deck consists
of 48 playing cards made up of the standard 52 cards, less the four
10 cards. This makes you slightly less likely to go bust so you can
make better hands with less risk. But that is a double edged sword as
so can the dealer. Still it is a fun and interesting take on the casinos
most popular table game.
Spanish Blackjack Key Features list
1. Standard Blackjack Game (Not a Progressive or Multi Hand Game).
2. You can Spilt and can resplit 2 times and you can double after you
splits. You can double any cards.
3. Spanish Blackjack uses 8 special Decks of cards.
4. Dealer hits on soft 17.
5. You can Surrender.
6. Insurance Bet is offered.
7. Blackjack pays 3 to 2 (so if you bet 10 credits and get blackjack
you would get 25 credits back)